LGBTQ owned independent businesses return a percentage of each dollar you spend back to our community. For example, bear businesses put that dollar back into the community through bear runs, bear media, and contributions to local non-profit organizations and political organizations.
- Business & Professional Services (3)
- Community & Government (13)
- Health & Medicine (1)
- Media & Communications (1)
- Personal Care & Services (8)
- Shopping (30)
- Travel (71)
Bear Riker’s Berlin – An Insider’s Guide to Berlin – is supporting local LGBT Berlin business by offering free services to promote Berlin business: Free Press Release Publication, Free Job Postings, Free Business Listing and Free Event Listing for Berlin Businesses and Non-Profit Organizations. Our newest offering freelancing jobs. We offer a free freelancers board to the Berlin community.
Berlin Business Directory serving the LGBT Community
Bear Riker’s Berlin – Berlin Travel Guide – Information and resources for English speaking Berliners and tourists to the city of Berlin. Send us an email with your freelance needs such as bookkeeping, web design, etc. and we will post it and promote it through our local partners.
We believe this will help you to generate more traffic to your website and increase sales. Our goal is to help you to promote your businesses and services. Why? Simple, we know that local businesses support local causes.
Know a good Berlin business? Let Us Know. Visited one of these businesses? We’d love to get your feedback.
Please do not forget to tell your friends about our site – and please patronize our members.
- Berlin Convention Calendar – Berlin among top 3 convention destinations – Berlin has moved into the top three international conference destinations, as shown by the latest statistics from the International Congress & Convention Association (ICCA). Having hosted 172 events held by international associations in the past year, the German capital moved up one position to become the third most popular city for conferences and conventions in the world. The city is behind Vienna (195 events) and Paris (181) and ahead of Madrid (164 events) and Barcelona (154).
- Berlin Startup Guide – Berlin’s Silicon Allee is a hot place to be these days. Joining start-up hubs like Silicon Valley, London and Tel Aviv, Berlin is attracting talent and resources – international VCs, incubators and accelerators power Berlin’s start-up infrastructure.